Kale the Antioxidant
Kale is a cruciferous vegetable which means its a veggie that is rich in vitamins and minerals such as folate and vitamin K, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Kale also contain phytonutrients that are plant-based compounds
The almighty kale is a wonderful green for salads. Remove the tough stem, slice into thin ribbons and toss with toppings, dressing and all. Best of all, this hearty green will not wilt for days, making it a great option for packing ahead. To balance the bitter bite, pair it with something sweet such as roasted carrots, diced apple or dried fruit. Kale also is a great addition to smoothies and can even be baked into crisp chips.
- small green apple cored
- tablespoon of chia seeds
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein (use the highest quality you can afford and try to avoid ones with chemicals and artificial sweeteners)
- A handful of spinach leaves
- 3 kale leaves stripped of stalks
- 1 can of 510 ml of coconut essence water
- ½ avocado
- Tablespoon of fresh parsley
- A handful of baby Spinach
- 1 green apple
- 1 pear
- ½ bunch of kale
- 1 handful of mint
- 1 can of 510 ml of coconut essence coconut water
- 1 teaspoon of LSA
- 1 teaspoon of green barley grass powder
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ avocado
- Whizz all in a high powered blender until smooth.
Mix and match your favorite seasonal green fruit and green vegetables with coconut essence coconut water.