Jump to recipe
The perfect recipe for when you have a friend or relatives visit you. We highly recommend Coconut Essence Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil and Coconut Chips. Now available online with free delivery Australia wide.
Banana Coconut & Raw Chocolate Swirl Cake
Made with Coconut Essence Coconut Oil and Original Coconut Chips from coconutessence.com.au
Chocolate Swirl Cake
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 3 very ripe bananas – mashed
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla protein powder
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup of coconut essence organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of the raw chocolate mixture
- 1 packet of Coconut Essence Original Coconut Chips
- Grease and line a large loaf tin and preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients (coconut oil, mashed bananas, sweetener, eggs)
- once combined mix into dry ingredients and fold until combined.
- Add the baking powder and on top of it pour the lemon juice to activate.
- fold it in gently to the mixture as it bubbles and foams.
- Pour mixture into cake pan then
- Swirl in the Cocotella to the top of the cake
- Top with the Coconut Chips.
- Top the and place into the oven for about 30-40 minutes until the cake springs back when touched in the center and sides – if the coconut chips start to brown cover with foil and keep cooking for another five minutes.