Win $100 BCF Voucher
Terms & Conditions
The Competition is conducted by Coconut Essence and Bullseye Trading.
- Coconut Essence reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is indecipherable, illegible, or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by Coconut Essence to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Coconut Essence’s decision is final and binding and cannot be contested.
- By entering this Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and you give your consent to Coconut Essence to collect, use and store your entry information, including personal information, for the purpose of contacting you about the Competition and for promotional and other marketing materials.
- The prize winner will be notified, either by email or telephone, on how the prize is to be delivered or collected.
- The winner’s name will be published on Coconut Essence’s Facebook page and the winner may be asked to participate in any publicity regarding the Competition.
- Coconut Essence reserves the right to redraw the lottery in the event of any entrant not claiming any prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Coconut Essence will conduct another draw. Prize winners will be given 10 working days from the date of the draw to claim the prize via a reply to the notification email, failing which a redraw of the lottery will then be considered.
- It will be the winner’s responsibility to redeem the prize from the Coconut Essence. If the winner fails to redeem the prize from Coconut Essence within 30 days the prize will be forfeited. The prize winner agrees that Coconut Essence accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure to deliver a prize, or failure by Coconut Essence to meet any of its obligations in these conditions of entry or otherwise.
- If the winner chooses not to accept the prize or it is forfeited Coconut Essence may in its discretion elect to redraw the lottery.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason, Coconut Essence reserves the right, in its absolute sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant, or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory (or other appropriate) authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is non-redeemable for cash.
- The prize may not be sold, or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, by the original recipient. If the prize is sold or used in breach of this condition, the prize may be withdrawn or returned to Coconut Essence.