If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30-day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been opened or damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of loss, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Coconut Essence will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Exchange or Refund
An exchange or refund will be provided as required by the Australian Laws including the Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010 we will accept the return of goods and provide a full refund (including shipping costs) where:
• The goods are not the item ordered (incorrect supply) or
• The goods are defective when supplied or
• The goods differ from the advertised description or
• The goods are not fit for their intended purpose
• Were any of the above to occur, please contact us.
Coconut Essence are NOT required to exchange goods or provide a refund where:
• You have changed their mind about the goods.
• The goods are unsuitable because the wrong item or type of goods have been ordered. If you are in any doubt about the correct item required, please contact us before ordering.
• The goods have been damaged after the customer bought them. Where this has happened, the goods may be covered by our warranty.
• The goods are used.
If we agree to accept the return of goods and provide a refund in circumstances other than those covered in the ‘Where We Will Provide and Exchange or Refund’ section, the following conditions will apply:
• Approval to return the goods must be obtained from us and a return approval number obtained prior to their return
• The returned goods must be accompanied by a copy of the purchase documentation, including our invoice, the payment receipt and written advice about the reason for the return including the return approval number
• The refund will only be provided when the goods have been received by us and we have inspected them to determine whether they are in ‘as sold’ condition. This includes damage to the packaging. Where either the goods or packaging are damaged, either a partial or no refund will be provided
• The cost of original shipping by us will not be refunded
• The cost of return shipping to us is required to be arranged by the customer at their cost
* Method of refund – To the same form of payment used, store credit, anything else
For Australian customers, more information about your rights and obligations can be obtained at:
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY – ACT Office of Fair Trading
NEW SOUTH WALES – Office of Fair Trading NSW
NORTHERN TERRITORY – Department of Justice – Consumer Affairs
QUEENSLAND – Office of Fair Trading Queensland
SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Office of Consumer and Business Affairs
VICTORIA – Consumer Affairs Victoria
TASMANIA – Consumer Affairs & Fair Trading
WESTERN AUSTRALIA – Department of Commerce – Consumer Protection
Refer to our usual trading terms and conditions of sale.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Inconsistency of Terms
Each purchase made via our website is subject to our usual conditions of sale. In the event of any inconsistency between these policy terms, and our normal trading terms and conditions, the former shall apply.
All prices on this website are shown in Australian dollars.
Taxes on Australian Orders
All Australian orders are subject to Goods and Services Tax on both the goods and freight. This is included in the prices shown.
Temporary Stock Shortages
On occasions where a product may be temporarily out of stock, we will contact you either by telephone or email to find out whether you wish to:
• Wait until the item is in stock
• Accept another item which is in stock
• Accept a refund.