Healthy Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins with strawberries have no Refined Sugar. They are completely Gluten-free, and Dairy Free Muffins. Can these little guys get any healthier? They are the perfect on the go breakfast, that is both nourishing and delicious!!
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 3/4 cup oats (or extra almond meal for gluten free)
- 1/4 cup LSA (or bran)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bi carb soda
- 1/4 cup natvia
- 1 cup homemade apple sauce (Homemade is best, to ensure no added sugar, alternatively banana could be used as a replacement)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp JT’s Coconut Essence Coconut Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 punnet strawberries
- In a bowl combine dry ingredients (almond meal, oats, baking powder, bi carb, nativa).
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients (apple sauce, almond milk, coconut oil, 2 eggs).
- Stir wet and dry ingredients together until they are combined together.
- Lastly mix through 2/3 roughly chopped strawberries.
- Spoon into a lined 12 hole muffin tray.
- Top with more strawberries and a sprinkle of coconut sugar (optional).
- Then bake in a moderate oven for 25mins or until golden and cooked through.
About Shelley Judge
Shelly is a passionate foodie, amateur photographer and nutrition nut! She studied a Bachelor of Food Science and Nutrition and a Masters in Public Health Nutrition. As a Food Revolution Ambassador for the Jamie Oliver Food Revolution. In her own words…
My love for food sprouted from the day I began cooking alongside my mother at the ripe age of 3. Now I want to use my knowledge in nutrition to share the message of health and educate others about the importance of a healthy relationship with food – yes that means I eat cake.
I love working with kids and believe that is the starting point for living a healthy lifestyle. Through this love, I founded Healthy School Lunches, a program to inspire both Schools and Parents to educate their children on the benefits of healthy eating, and teach them the basics of cooking!A Statement from Shelley Judge
Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Organic Coconut Oil – 1L$94.50
Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Organic Coconut Oil – 300mlSale!
Healthy Coconut Snacks Mix n MatchFrom: $24.99