The wonders of baking! Who would have thought that you can make brownies without any flour?! Surely this is something magical.
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- 11/2 cups of nut butter of your choice (we used our own homemade version of roasted cashew nut butter)
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons of cacao
- pinch of sea salt
- 100 grams of 70-80% cocoa dark chocolate chopped into pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs and vanilla together.
- Add the nut butter and fold to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients (reserving a few handfuls of the dark chocolate for the top) – mixture will be thick and hard to fold but keep going!
- In a lined brownie tray scoop the mixture and sprinkle on the dark chocolate.
- Bake in a preheated 160 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until cooked.
- Cool in the tin and then enjoy!